Established in 2011, First Grade Contract Maintenance is based in Biloela in Central Queensland and is perfectly positioned to provide the highest standard of mine maintenance services to a range of clients in the lower Bowen Basin area.
A leading contracting business renowned for safety, quality and profitable project delivery, sought after by customers, suppliers and employees alike for mutual success.
Provide incomparable mechanical maintenance services by providing best practice project management techniques and exceptional and approachable people that deliver in a safe and effective manner.
- Safety – Creating an environment where harm, damage or loss is unacceptable.
- Honesty and Integrity – Never cheating or lying and acting in a manner which demonstrates respect and engenders trust.
- Focused – Determined to deliver projects safely, achieving quality outcomes in scope and time and demanding fair compensation.
- Committed – Devoted to our values and achieving objectives by working industriously.
- Leadership – Taking responsibility and being accountable for our own actions and have the care and courage to guide others.
- Resourceful – Full of initiative and good at problem-solving, especially in difficult situations, by researching and applying existing company systems or innovative solutions to get the job done.
- Community – Contributing enthusiastically as responsible employees of GCM and the wider community.